• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #7162 返信
    Larivaara
    ゲスト

Download (Telecharger) / Lire en ligne Msi p55-cd53 pdf mode d’emploi
    The RAID/AHCI driver is only needed if your using RAID/AHCI mode and not IDE mode. For best performance you should be in AHCI unless your running a RAID configuration. I usually get the latest chipset drivers from intel and the latest Intel Matrix storage manager if using RAID/AHCI mode. Check device manager and see what all is not loaded. I
    fileslib. Here are my computer’s specs. CPU: Intel i3 530. RAM: OCZ Gold 4g DD3 1600. GPU: ATi Radeon x1950 pro. HDD: Western Digital Cavier 160gb, 5400 rpm IDE hdd. MB: MSi PD55 CD53 motherboard. PSU: CorsairHX 650w. H.
    Search titles only. By: Search Advanced search…
    1. Download PC Health Check App from Microsoft Website. 2. Execute “Windows PC Health Check Setup”. 3. Accept the terms and click on “Install”. 4. When the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to open Windows PC Health Check. 5. Click on “Check now” to check the compatibility.
    Designed for enthusiasts by enthusiasts and built with the new Intel® P55 Express Chipset, the motherboard supports the Intel® Core™ i7 and Intel® Core™ i5 processors in the LGA1156 package.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Msi p55-cd53 pdf mode d’emploi
あなたの情報:

Upload Attachments

Maximum file size allowed is 4 MB.

Add another file

次の記事

トピックのテスト